Thales CPL helps organizations comply with The Personal Information Security Specification (PISS) – Cybersecurity Law of the People’s Republic of China through:
- Access control to ensure only authenticated users have access to your systems and data
- Encryption, tokenization and cryptographic key management to ensure that if data is stolen, it will be meaningless and useless to cybercriminals
- Security intelligence logs to identify irregular access patterns and breaches in progress
Strong access management and authentication
Thales Access Management and Authentication solutions provide both the security mechanisms and reporting capabilities organizations need to comply with data security regulations. Our solutions protect sensitive data by enforcing the appropriate access controls when users log into applications that store sensitive data.
Protection of sensitive data at rest
- Granular privileged access controls
- Separation of privileged access users and sensitive user data
- Separation of administrative duties
- Centralized Administration and Access Controls
Protecting Sensitive Data in motion
Thales High-Speed Encryptors (HSEs) provide network-independent data-in-motion encryption (Layers 2, 3 and 4) ensuring data is secure as it moves from site-to-site, or from on-premises to the cloud and back.